Thursday, April 25, 2013

W.W.O. Is here to Inspire, Motivate and Empower those walking through the Cancer Journey

W.W.O. is here to inspire those who have overcome Cancer and those who are still battling. This is a place to find healthy foods, healthy lifestyles, inspiring news and articles and empowering community. I will be posting ways to stay active and healthy. There will be recipes, workouts and all kinds of Inspiring things to help lift you up and remind you that you are never alone. I am looking for stories of inspiration, motivation, empowering, moving and REAL.  There are people who have come through all kinds of life circumstances to be able to help others know there is HOPE and there are caring people who have lived through cancer.  Is this you? Please post your story to connect with others.  Help us get out there and remind others WE ARE HERE and WANT TO HELP SUPPORT YOU in anyway we can! If there is a topic you want us to do more research on, please let us know. I can't wait to meet you and hear your story! This blog is dedicated to my Papa.  We sadly have lost too many to cancer in my family.  I know my Papa is on his own journey and I wish I could be there for him more and remind him on days that are hard that he is strong and he inspires me to know that I have nothing to complain about when life starts to get rough.  I BELIEVE Love is healing emotion that goes way beyond distance and I am sending him Love Medicine every time I think of him! Blessings for Health and Well Being Always ~ A

1 comment:

  1. Ashleigh has officially been crowned MISS CALIFORNIA for National American Miss Pageants and this is a wonderful opportunity to use as a platform for sharing her bracelets, organization and cause with the world! Join me in sending her love and buy a bracelet! Or one or two or three! They say WE WILL OVERCOME... and they mean just what they say! Share with the community that when we come together we are invincible!

    ReplyDelete